Config file changes since 0.4.x
Bastille is an open-source system for automating deployment and management containerized applications on FreeBSD.
- Follow @BastilleBSD on Twitter
- Join the discussion BastilleBSD on Discord
- Join the discussion BastilleBSD on Telegram
- Subscribe to BastilleBSD on YouTube
- Support BastilleBSD on Ko-fi
Bastille Upgrade Tips (<0.4.x)
There are a few things to be aware of if you are upgrading Bastille from a previous release (<0.4.x). There have been additions to the configuration file that are important to be merged. Bastille may not behave as expected if these options are not found.
Please take a minute to review the latest default
and merge changes as necessary.
Configuration options that are of primary concern are the ZFS and Network related options.